Thursday, November 30, 2006

letter never sent

If I knew you didn't miss me,
If I knew you didn't think of me,
If I knew your feelings for me
Were dead and buried,
It would be hard, but not as hard as
This knowing you still care -
It would be easier
Than knowing there's still something there.
I know how you don't need this
But I just can't keep quiet.
You've left me feeling so lost,
Where do I go with it?



I guess all I'm really saying
Is how I think you're wrong here,
And some things are worth the chaos
That they come along with.
Don't you want more?
Don't you want to burn?
Burn again?

7 Comments:

Blogger LuiLox said...

Αν είναι να το στείλεις το γράμμα κάντο γρήγορα!Μετά θα πέσει δουλειά λόγω Χριστουγέννων:p
Χάπι December!!!

18:46  
Blogger pixy said...

Το γράμμα είναι το τραγούδι :)
Δεν θέλω να το στείλω πουθενά, απλά μου αρέσει πολύ κ το ξαναθυμήθηκα μετά από καιρό..

-κατεβάσαμε κ το δέντρο σήμερα..

13:11  
Blogger LuiLox said...

Στολίσατε?Να τα πούμε????

12:48  
Blogger pixy said...

Το παιδεύουμε από χτες :) Θέλει να πάω να του βάλω τα φιογκάκια του!

Να τα πείτε!! Κερνάμε γλυκάκια κ καφέ :)

14:15  
Blogger Νομίζω said...

αν σου άρεσε αυτό το τραγούδι, τότε ψάξε οτιδήποτε κυκλοφόρησε από την Sarah Records.

03:02  
Blogger pixy said...

Ευχαριστώ ισκιοπεριπατητή! Θα το ψάξω.
Καλή χρονιά!!
-άργησα λίγο να το δω..

13:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

εγώ να δεις πόσο άργησα!
αλλά μου άρεσε πολύ-με εκφράζει κιόλας- και λέω να το στείλω.
έτσι,για να μη μείνει με το παράπονο.το γράμμα.

21:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home